Marketing specialist, e-commerce (contract)
Duration: Temporary, full time
Location: 11 281 Albert-Hudon, Montreal North
Application number: 167545
Our team of 134,000 employees, affiliates and franchisees have a common desire: to deliver exceptional shopping experiences and premium food to all of our customers. Our mission is to improve the lives of families, communities and our employees. We are a family that nurtures the spirit of family.
We are a proud Canadian company born in the small town of Nova Scotia. Today, we are in communities of all sizes in our great country. We have over 1,500 stores spread across ten provinces. Whether you know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods or Lawtons Pharmacies or another of our banners, we are one big family.
Job opportunities will be posted at least 5 business days from the first date of posting.
Voila.ca is a team dedicated to launching and promoting the new online grocery ordering and delivery service from Sobeys (IGA). This is a rare opportunity to be part of a start-up within a large company. You will take part in the management of a new brand for the Quebec market thanks to the world-class online grocery tool. We are looking for people with experience, passionate, curious, obsessed with customer service and entrepreneurs at heart to join a diverse and motivated team whose mission is to help Canadians stay ahead of their busy lives. Here’s by IGA: the most reliable and convenient way for Quebecers to do their grocery shopping. Your purchases. It’s that simple.
Under the supervision of the Integrated Marketing and Brand Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for planning and implementing strategies, advertising campaigns and media initiatives (omnichannel) to promote the Voilà by IGA service and ensure moving current customers. online grocery store from IGA.
More specifically, the candidate is required to:
- Participate in the annual planning of the strategic marketing plan;
- Manage the ad adaptation of key elements of the Voilà brand and the production of content for the Quebec market;
- Conduct post-mortems of campaigns and projects undertaken;
- Build a relationship of trust with media and creative agencies;
- Be responsible for designing campaigns and all media production (briefings, follow-up);
- Work with the IGA Quebec marketing team to develop customer communication and transition plans;
- Use customer insights to identify target customer segments.
- You have a university degree in marketing, accompanied by at least four (4) years of relevant experience (experience in a digital agency is an asset);
- You have good knowledge of electronic commerce (e-commerce);
- You are results focused and customer focused;
- You demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, have great flexibility to navigate a changing environment, and are comfortable managing a large number of complex projects simultaneously;
- You have an innovative spirit and great creativity;
- You demonstrate good stress management; You want to work in a team and you identify yourself by your ability to communicate effectively, both in English and in French (oral and written);
- Digital marketing knowledge is a powerful asset.
Please note that this is a contract position
Sobeys is committed to meeting the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Therefore, the company will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. However, only those selected for an interview will be called.