For our client, each new project is a blank record that awaits the creativity and talent of everyone, regardless of responsibilities, roles or areas of expertise.
Having the desire to invent, try, fail to start over and learn from others allows them to collectively participate in projects larger than their own. Now, thanks to a team of 350 creatives, they have the opportunity to create immersive multimedia environments for artists, museums, airports, brands, theme parks or events.
Regardless of the canvas, the thirst for experimentation and innovation in video, lighting, multimedia architecture, sound design, special effects and interactivity is at the heart of their DNA!
The new DOT department spans 5 technical departments to offer customized solutions from concept to operation. The competence center helps ensure the quality and stability of projects. They support the Units throughout the life of their Client’s investment: from the Initiation stage to the Operation stage.
As a System Architect, you will work closely with the Technical Directors of their projects. You are at the heart of the design of multimedia experiences that are dazzling, but complex in their internal mechanics. Your role is to offer the best technical platform, which fulfills many requirements of our permanent large projects: stability, performance, scalability, innovation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architectural development of hardware and software systems for a variety of clients, from design to deployment;
- Support for the creation and maintenance of technical documents related to the design of systems including: requirements, specifications, diagrams, test procedures;
- Modify technical documents from clients, contractors or your collaborators;
- Evaluate multiple solutions, make recommendations, conduct proof of concept to support your assumptions;
- Verify the details, and the approach of the tests to be conducted for the stability of the projects, as well as the planning of them, always ensuring that the client’s project needs are respected;
- Follow the technical and creative team on system implementation, evaluate the impact of change requests;
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of professional experience;
- Experience in technical project management;
- Technical expertise in at least one of the following areas: networking, IT, audiovisual, broadcast, digital signage;
- Recommended knowledge of some of the following areas: software development, cloud, IT security, lighting, electronics, network communications protocols;
- Appetite to expand your knowledge in the areas mentioned above;
- Knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language;
- Writing, synthesis and schematization skills;
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English.
- Microsoft Windows and Linux;
- The network (Cisco, HP, Ubiquiti);
- Storage technologies (Synology, NetApp);
- Virtualization (VMware, HyperV);
- Lightweight containers (Docker, Toilets);
- Show-control systems (Medialon, Crestron, AMX …);
- Audiovisual protocols (DMX/Artnet/sACN, Dante, NDI …).
- Leadership and team spirit;
- Autonomy, sense of initiative, flexibility;
- Rigor, sense of organization and priority management;
- Ease of oral and written communication;
- The ease of interaction with different personalities (manager, director, IT expert, production team, etc.).
- Comprehensive insurance (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- Holidays are offered in the first year
- Flexible hours
- social club
- $ 500 is offered for your personal equipment