The Paris Fintech 2021 trade mission in a nutshell
Following the success of our last four participation, we are renewing our presence at the Paris Fintech Forum 2021 in partnership with Finance Montréal. For this new 2021 edition, and considering the global context, the Paris Fintech Forum is reinventing itself in a virtual format, bringing to life Paris Fintech Forum Communities (PFFC21), and will take place throughout the year to enliven the business community.
Sign up for one of our participation packages for Paris Fintech Forum Communities (PFFC21) to have year-round access to:
- Simultaneous conferences were broadcast live from studios in Paris;
- An international competition in fintech;
- Free or organized networking time;
- Exclusive content such as a series of audio and video podcasts;
- Workshops and special events with partners;
- Thematic breakfasts or lunches;
- A virtual exhibition hall, a startup village and much more;
- Acclr training to discover how the industry works and business opportunities associated with the fintech sector (more information to come);
- Support from our Acclr experts throughout the year.
Here is the initial program of Paris Fintech Forum Communities 2021, to be updated throughout the year:
The program is only available in English
After the global success of the past five editions, the Paris Fintech Forum 2021 aims to bring together more than 3,000 participants throughout the year. This international event will welcome more than 700 fintech leaders on stage and in networking rooms. Seventy -five countries will be represented and more than half of the speakers will come from other countries. This is a high-end, business-focused event not to be missed!
The Paris Fintech 2021 trade mission is a unique opportunity to …
- Participate in a virtual event of international scope throughout the year;
- Discover favorable ecosystems for financially applied technologies;
- Build relationships with international business partners;
- Discover business opportunities in the French market;
- Understand how ecosystems work (actors, industry associations, incubators, accelerators, etc.);
- Discover new trends and discuss best business practices.
Who is this trade mission for?
This mission is intended for all fintech and financial sector representatives in Quebec (financial institutions, insurance companies, organizations, etc.).
Scholarships offered! Click here to find out if you qualify.
You can take advantage of package 1* :
- If you have participated in one of the five previous editions of the Paris Fintech Forum. This special price is reserved by name for people with tickets in their name in one of the previous editions; checks will be made posterior.
- If you are a startup in the fintech sector and you are less than five years old and you have no income of 15 M €.
Details of scholars offered for this assignment:
Are you an entrepreneur aged 35 or under?
LOJIQ offers financial support to entrepreneurs aged 18 to 35. There are conditions. For more information, contact Rodolphe Dumas, entrepreneurship project manager at LOJIQ: email@example.com.
Are you a start-up in the fintech sector?
Finance Montréal will award grants allowing three fintech entrepreneurs from Québec to participate free of charge in the mission and activities of the Paris FinTech Forum Communities from March to December 2021.
To find out all the selection criteria and submit your application, click here.
Application deadline: March 16 at 4 p.m.
Acclr Services ’activities in international trade receive financial support from Canada Economic Development for the Quebec Regions.
Affiliated with World Trade