WHO ARE WE?
OMG is the Montreal branch of Omnicom Media Group, a world leader in advertising and media and is proud to be the largest group of media agencies in Canada. We are a strict team of more than 200 media enthusiasts in Montreal working on major national accounts.
Despite its rapid growth in recent years, Omnicom Media Group Montreal has refused to be a “big company” and instead has chosen to be a “big start-up” where innovation, collaboration and passion are the core values that strengthen our troops. . We value our employees and we want to attract top talent to expand our great team!
WHAT SEPARATES US:
- Growing international company;
- Large account with large deployment budget;
- Flexible working hours and telecommuting policies for all employees;
- Management committees to support you in your progress as a manager;
- Amount intended for reimbursement of your cellular plan;
- 5 paid long weekend of 4 days throughout the year, to allow you to rest;
- Mentoring program to help you grow and thrive in media;
- Agency culture, even far away, because a close team is always stronger;
- Multiple experiences in learning and developing your skills, because we believe in you;
- Offices are closed during the holiday season, for an eligible paid vacation;
- Comprehensive group insurance coverage (travel, medicine, vision, healthcare, dental, disability and life insurance) once you start your job, because we know the dentist is expensive;
OUR KEY PLAYERS:
Multiplatform Team Lead is a specialist in all digital platforms. Whether in SEM, Social or Programmatic, he has mastered every tool. He supports his team in developing strategies and achieving campaign goals by managing large media budgets. As a cross-platform Mentor, he builds a work environment and unity within the team that not only allows for enjoyment, but also helps employees grow through their specialty. He also builds relationships with clients and supports them through his expert advice.
- Develop and share cross-platform best practices with your team
- Implement training programs for the Digital Activation team
- Create and communicate POVs
- Participate in the presentation of “Data for Breakfast” and communication excellence centers
- Develop and follow optimal agency processes (administration, systems, coordination)
- Identify the digital product, configuration and agency tools needed for each specialty
- Resolve technical campaign issues through quality control and auditing campaigns
- Manage media partners, organize presentations and organize “Office Hours”.
- Manage purchases to maximize corporate agreements
- Manage team priorities and workload
- Be sure to educate customers about digital specialization to drive change
- Review and validate detailed media plans as well as the configuration of each platform
- Manage the hiring and integration of new employees into the team
- Coordinate employee development in collaboration with Directors of Practice (QPR, training, etc.)
- Review and validate recommendations from Platform Managers and Specialists before submitting
- Manage digital activity and be the primary point of contact (POC) with identified accounts in the event of a Digital Customer Lead scheduling conflict
- Create a conducive work environment that contributes to the success of team members
- Participate in internal projects to improve company growth
- Ensure synergy with other Team Leaders of the team for a complementary and collaborative dynamics
- All other related activities
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3 years of minimum relevant digital marketing experience;
- In -depth knowledge of placing advertising on social networks;
- Team spirit, leadership and ability to show off well;
- Interest in teaching and supervising the more junior team;
- Good stress management and priorities;
- Analytical mind at “data driven”;
- Communication and relationship skills;
- Good command of French and English (both oral and written);
- Advanced level with proven results in developing and implementing social campaigns.
This job offer is no longer available.