The Association des Scouts du Canada (ASC) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and support the integral development of young French-speaking Canadians so that they reach their full potential as individuals, as members of their communities and as citizens. which plays an active role in society. Being present in 8 Canadian provinces and bringing together nearly 17,000 French-speaking members, youth and adults, the ASC is the only organization authorized by the Organization of the World Scout Movement (WOSM) to offer French-speaking scouting. in the country. The ASC therefore offers a guarantee of quality with respect to the activities offered to the youth, in accordance with the philosophy espoused by the international movement.
This work is subject to government requirements regarding Covid-19. The vaccination passport can be a condition of eligibility for employment.
Under the authority of the Director of Administration, Agent.e e-commerce is responsible for ensuring the efficient and timely execution of activities related to the online store, from the purchase of products to suppliers to their sales, including customer support, in order to facilitate and improve online store sales.
- Manage customer emails and return calls;
- Understand customer requests and provide a satisfactory response to create a bond of trust;
- Perform necessary follow-up with suppliers and receive quotes;
- Manage inventory: planning purchases, maintaining product availability, tracking merchandise returns and annual inventory;
- Ensure site maintenance and upgrades in WordPress: regular updates to resolve minor problems, content management (images and product sheets), based on customer feedback;
- Process orders under the National Center;
- Establish and implement an online sales strategy in partnership with its superior;
- Collaborate with other teams to increase sales (e.g. communication, partnerships, etc.);
- Follow and review sales reports and bring in innovations;
- Track best practices in managing an online store;
- Monitor the effectiveness of its actions (dashboard);
- Any other related work.
- Graduated from business administration, communications, marketing or other equivalent level;
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce software (minimum one year);
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite (word, excel), Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint) and Adobe;
- Must be comfortable with Google Analytics, SEO.
- Superior command of the French language both orally and in writing; functional English;
- Knowing the ecosystem of suppliers in the sector and understanding their strategies and practices, an asset.
- The sense of initiative and autonomy
- Creativity, rigor and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills, tactics and diplomacy
- The sense of responsibility
salary : By collective agreement – Clerical staff position $ 18.31 to $ 24.09/hour
Number of hours : 21 hours per week (possibility of full time in December)
Start date : Soon
Type of work : Unified work with benefits
Duration of work : Permanent employment
Venue : National Organization Office (Montreal); Currently in hybrid Telecommuting and Office mode
- Offices located near the metro and the Jean-Talon market; dynamic and pleasant neighborhood
- Dynamic and professional team
- Values based on cooperation, listening, respect and recognition of work done
- Monthly group activity
- Training and integration in hiring
How to apply
Submit your application (curriculum vitae and a cover letter) no later than April 4, 2022 via the form.
This job offer is no longer available.