Contributions are open from 9 am to 9 pm on this live stream.
- Fighting is raging in eastern Ukraine. Russia is stepping up its offensive against the last pocket of resistance in the Luhansk region, where the situation “empire hourly”according to Ukrainian authorities. “The Russians are advancing in all directions at once”regional governor Serhi Haïdaï told the Telegram on Wednesday. “All the forces that the Russian army has thrown there for the offensive”, because they “Wants to destroy everything”said Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
- The fight is underway for control of the city Lymanan important railway junction, its acquisition would be an important step forward in these siege attempts, adopted by the leader of pro-Russian separatists in Donetsk, Denis Pushilin.
- The mayor of MariupolVadym Boïtchenko, accused, in a video communication at the economic conference of Davos (Switzerland), “Forces occupying Russia” to act on “terrorist state”. About 200 bodies were found in the ruins of a building in the city, according to the mayor’s adviser, and at least 21,000 people were killed during the siege of the city, according to authorities.
- On the contrary, the Russian Ministry of Defense asserted that the Mariupol port marine area has been cleared and operations are being conducted on “restore port infrastructure”. He added that a “humanitarian corridor” is open on Wednesday morning towards the Black Sea, to allow “the safe release of foreign ships” always present at the port.
- Nasa Zaporizhia and Kherson regionsin southern Ukraine, Russia will allow residents to apply for a Russian passport using a simplified procedure ». The new authorities of the two regions, appointed by the Kremlin, have already expressed a desire to attach themselves to Russia.
- Kyiv is urging Westerners to deliver more weapons. Then Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba, who urged his partners “to expedite the delivery of weapons and ammunition”President Zelensky himself called “heavy weapons: rocket-propelled grenades, tanks, anti-ship weapons and other weapons”.
- The United States decided to end, from Wednesday, to an exemption allowing Moscow to repay its debts in dollars. This decision could push Russia, which has a dozen payments to be honored by the end of the year, into default.
- the amount of damage to Ukrainian infrastructure is in the order of “90 billion to 100 billion dollars”, according to Alexander Kubrakov, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine. At the Davos forum, Swiss President Ignazio Cassis announced that his country will organize, on the 4th and 5th of July, a “conference for the reconstruction of Ukraine”, which is to be addressed in specifically the question of the contributions announced and arising. the World Bank, OECD and European Union (EU).
Read all our articles, reviews and reports about the war in Ukraine
Decryptions. European Commission proposes to confiscate the assets of Russian oligarchs in violation of sanctions
Report. North of kyiv, a giant “crime scene” for gendarmerie experts
Chat. “Zelensky knew there was a united people behind him fighting for life and death”
Dangerous. “3:30 pm and we are still alive. Diary of the war “: the” islands of truth “of Evgenia Belorusets
Testimonials. “We are no longer talking about Russian music, books, cinema, works of art. They are no longer in our heads and in our hearts.
Decryptions. Between Russia and Ukraine, the train battle
Grandstand. “The time has come to think of a new world organization that will guarantee peace and freedom for the people”
Analysis. Three months of war in Ukraine: against kyiv, cautious but real cyberattacks
Video. Kharkiv metro resumed service after protecting civilians
Podcast. Will Russia’s gas boycott be good news for the climate?