CES in Las Vegas in numbers
- 1,600 companies exhibitors
- 160 countries represented
- 150 French exhibitors
- 175,000 attended in 2020
After the virtual 2021 edition, the Consumer Electronics Show will return “to real life” in 2022 for this 55th edition.
From January 5 to 7, 2022, the world’s largest tech -focused trade fair is once again welcoming innovation players from around the world to Las Vegas (United States).
On this occasion, the Île-de-France Region is supported by 16 start-ups that embody the spirit of the “Smart Region” and selected for their innovations in:
- The environment,
The Region provides financial support to these 16 companies so that they can participate in the show.
Ile-de-France start-ups supporting the Region at CES 2022
An important step for all players in change, the Las Vegas show will allow a delegation of start-ups from the Ile-de-France region to meet and talk with the world’s leading decision makers. .
In the stand of the Region, 16 Ile-de-France companies will unveil their technological solutions:
- Artifeel : no wifi, no electricity, no keyboard, start-up modifies alarms using its integrated 4G sensor powered by artificial intelligence (AI) that makes the protection of isolated sites affordable.
- auum : immediate solution to clean, disinfect and dry the glasses, and thus get rid of disposable cups.
- BCV -(Basecamp Vascular): scalable robotic solution that simplifies vascular navigation, designed to optimize minimally invasive interventions in the event of stroke.
- Chiron IT : real-time motion analysis system via camera and AI, applied to sport and health.
- Cocoparks : complete real-time parking and road management solution, intended for cities to facilitate parking and improve traffic flow.
- Datakalab : provider of optimized AI algorithms and turnkey computer vision solutions that comply with GDPR standards.
- Exwayz : real -time 3D perception solution for object detection and navigation, suitable for all autonomous systems – robots, drones and vehicles.
- Fluent : portable and remotely controlled automated platform that facilitates the modeling of human organs through cell culture in conditions close to the physiological environment.
- Istya : these air quality evaluation sensors are designed to monitor, predict and raise awareness of indoor air quality.
- Kinetix : online platform that allows to change any video to 3D animation thanks to AI and add characters, objects and animations.
- M&R Devices (DATA5): device for measuring, via connected bibs, the performance of novice athletes in a playful setting.
- Paladax : the Umbra case-box accepts connected phones and watches, preventing them from recording or transmitting data while remaining under the eyes of their owner.
- Quantiq : to turn any smartphone into a “medical device” by examining the face to measure heart rate, breathing rate, blood pressure, etc.
- Spoke : solution for capturing and modifying videoconferencing in an effective summary, and possibility of creating a library with the function of searching, editing and sharing conversations.
- WattPark: charging ecosystem for electric vehicles: shareable, profitable and accessible to everyone, anywhere.
- Wisear : offers users quiet and hands-free control of connected objects by detecting their brain and muscle activity.
A ready delegation of Ile-de-France approaches CES in Las Vegas
As an introduction to the high mass of new technologies, the Île-de-France Region has already brought together 16 companies around a preparatory workshop in December 2021. The goal? Together identify the challenges of this international exhibition and educate entrepreneurs to optimize their presence on the site.
The workshop ended with a pitch session in English, followed by a moment of networking. An opportunity for these promising companies to get to know each other better and create team spirit in the Ile-de-France region.