In business for over 25 years, DRAKKAR is an enthusiastic and committed company whose strong culture of partnership is based on a philosophy of excellence, passion, determination, collaboration and, above all, results. Based in Montreal and with several offices in Canada and the United States, DRAKKAR has a high -performance and determined team of more than 2,500 employees who are the engine of its success.
We are looking for an e-commerce coordinator for our client in Drummondville, an international company, which is a leader in the manufacturing sector of Canadian residential products.
We offer you the collaborative environment of an SME, with very competitive advantages, and the possibilities of growth of a large company.
Our client is distinguished by its innovative culture, its passionate people, and an incredible team spirit!
The incumbent will support the e-commerce manager, and will be an expert in optimizing e-commerce marketing strategies across various distribution channels.
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to grow and allow you to use your leadership? If you have e-commerce experience, you are fully bilingual, and able to work with minimal level of supervision, do not miss this opportunity, contact us quickly!
- Coordinate product integration on client websites, which includes product information research, product imagery, editorial content, category marketing, pricing and management of all translations (from English to French and from French to English);
- Perform continuous content audits of product pages across various e-commerce channels, make findings and analyzes and ensure that the contents of product pages are optimized and up -to -date (technical product details, marketing copywriting and visual aids);
- Work closely with internal multidisciplinary teams in Canada (product marketing, network marketing, sales) to ensure e-commerce strategies and tactics associated with product launches and updates and marketing programs;
- Optimize the site’s going-to-market strategy based on performance history, competitive research and new online trends to maximize conversion and recommend appropriate actions to create competitive advantages;
- Ensure and maintain a consistent brand image across all digital marketing initiatives;
- Learn and develop a clear understanding of an extensive product catalog;
- Build strong relationships with clients ’digital, marketing and product teams to ensure all web content is up -to -date, consistent with overall marketing plans (landing page, brand page, etc.);
- Coordinate and lead e-commerce projects, programs and partnerships;
- Prepare and present a monthly report on achievements and suggest action items at business development meetings.
- Permanent full-time position at 37.5 hours per week;
- Quick post entry;
- Competitive salary and competitive benefits;
- Group insurance (complete plan) from the first day of work;
- Insurance paid by the employer at 50%;
- RRSP plan with employer contribution;
- Revenue Sharing Plan, and more;
- Vacations according to years of experience;
- The cohesive and stimulating work environment;
- Offices located in Drummondville;
- The position was 100% teleworking during the pandemic, and would be slightly front and far thereafter.
- College or university studies in marketing or e-commerce, or in business administration;
- At least one person experience in e-commerce or digital business;
- Bilingualism both orally and in writing;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Experience in the manufacturing or industrial sector in product marketing;
- Understanding SEO (valuable asset);
- Knowledge of the Amazon platform (valuable asset);
- Resourcefulness and ability to work independently.
This job offer is no longer available.