Are you looking for a position that combines marketing, sales and e-commerce? Are you* enthusiastic* about web merchandising strategies and the customer journey? Are you known for your attention to detail, ability to continuously develop your projects and are you committed to creating an unforgettable experience for your customers? Do you want to surpass yourself and contribute to the influence of premium brands? If so, we need you! We are looking for an enthusiastic and rigorous e-commerce and customer experience specialist to attract and retain our customers online and offline. In fact, in the beginning, you will contribute to the success of the new e-commerce sites OYOY (Brand of Denmark) and JOURÈS (upcoming launch) represented by MADE IN. You will work with a variety of Maison Made in specialists. This is the creation of a brand new position, whose role will of course change according to sales growth and the challenges encountered.
Under the responsibility of the e-commerce director, your responsibilities are:
- Optimize the site and take marketing initiatives to encourage and facilitate online purchases;
- Guarantee a great customer experience to retain our customers;
- Interact with logistics to complete the online and offline experience;
More specifically, you will perform the following missions:
- Create and update product collections, categories, subcategories and related tags;
- Update site tree and filters;
- Make sure the “staging” of products and categories is always attractive;
- Add new products and update existing products on the site;
- Make sure all information is indicated correctly (name, price, description etc.);
- Identify new ways to promote products;
- Take e-merchandising initiatives to stimulate sales: highlight promotions, products or categories according to the marketing plan;
- Create promotions or promotional codes and ensure their accuracy;
- Collaborate on website page optimization projects;
- Increase issues to be resolved or improvements to maximize customer experience and efficiency;
- Monitor performance indicators and make recommendations
- Find out the products and brands represented by Maison Made in;
- Understand customer requests and respond within 24 hours to customers by providing them with the appropriate solution;
- Track requests on different channels (emails, calls, private messages from social networks);
- Ensure fast after -sales tracking: product return, return, return;
- Follow up with the warehouse: make sure orders leave on time, request product return, etc.
Purchasing and logistics
- Place orders with suppliers;
- Follow up on orders;
- Plan the arrival of new products or new stock and put them online;
- Ensure inventory accuracy and report errors;
- Ensure current and future inventory for sales and visibility of products to be supplied;
- Examine inventory to determine supply needs
To succeed with these new functions, you have to:
- At least 3 years experience in e-commerce, digital marketing;
- A BAC in management, communications-marketing (or any other similar training);
- A complete command of French and English, both oral and written;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Basics of SEO reference;
- A Shopify skill is an asset;
- An office pack mastery;
- Excellent interpersonal skills focused on empathy and support;
- The ability to be responsive and creative to quickly evolve deliverables;
- A good sense of organization, time management and priorities;
- Initiative, agility and good at problem solving;
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
To thrive in the position and at Maison Made in, you will:
- Worship the new and embrace the unknown with enthusiasm;
- Share our values of curiosity, mutual help, perseverance and performance;
- Want to share your gourmet recipes, your latest natural wines, your outside tips;
- Stay tuned for some specific TV shows like: Everyone’s Talking About It, Occupation Double or even Top Chef! We just want to discover new ones!
Joining Maison Made in is an opportunity for you to:
- Be part of a fast, ambitious, creative and international team.
- Participate in the growth of an independent company led by honest and visionary leaders.
- Work on a variety of issues with avid experts and specialists.
- Develop your skills and your role on a daily basis.
- Have the opportunity to combine telework and face-to-face work in an exceptional environment located in the heart of the Mile End district, in Montreal.
- Attend timely, varied and spectacular conferences and training workshops.
- Benefit from 20 days of paid vacation (including a week at Christmas), group insurance and an allowance for paying your cell phone expenses.
If you are looking for a golden opportunity to advance your career and leave your mark on an innovative company, let us know today by sending us your CV and cover letter via the form.
* The woman was spontaneously selected and presented in this job offer to recognize the importance of women’s place in the company.
This job offer is no longer available.