Solusquare Commerce Cloud, a French and independent e-commerce software publisher, offers a solution that meets the needs of effective digital business strategy tools.
Faced with new challenges, new solutions
The growing popularity of NFTs, the disappearance of third-party cookies in Google Chrome, the democratization of video marketing and visual and voice search … That’s all some of the major developments marking the digital marketing sector in 2022.
The eternal problem of digitally positioned companies is to adapt to these changes. It requires tools that are adapted and scalable enough to stay efficient in the face of new trends. Solusquare and its cloud software provide complete services based on 3 axes: sales, management and connectivity.
Solusquare, complete support for e-commerce
The brand is aimed at B2B and B2C partners with a desire to optimize their operations all aspects of their unified digital commerce. Solusquare starts by defining need as closely as possible to the customer. Then, technical teams based at the technocentre located in France manage the development of customized cloud solutions, relying on a SaaS software unified publishing company since 2003.
The platform is intended to be scalable. It is not just personalized according to the needs of each partner. But in addition, he stays flexible and agile, adapting to the evolution of the company and its future challenges. Compatible with international management (multilingual, multi-taxation and multi-currency) whose back office enables multi-branding, it is particularly suitable for companies wishing to expand to other countries.
From the cloud, Solusquare provides a solution capable of spanning all channels, whether purely web-based, using its Ecommerce CMS, to market places (by distributing a dedicated catalog via the Ecommerce ERP back office ), or from or to physical points of sale using its various omnichannel devices (web-to-store, digital-to-store, ship-from-store or MPos). In any case, Solusquare Commerce Cloud will assist the partner in all aspects of its activity using its various bricks: PIM, OMS, WMS, etc. The whole is native embedded solution.
Various trendy features on offer include: the possibility of upcycling, kits, managing your merchandising, previewing your site in a future version, or even tag management by products and content …
Solusquare undertakes various projects with its client partners, such as in replatformingcompanies that already have a solution can change it completely, partially or selectively.
The implementation of its service is fully guidedwhich goes through three stages:
- Framing, where the need is determined and a Specifications is written in particular;
- The implementation, from project management until it is posted online;
- Running, where Solusquare’s Digital Lab supports its partners hold tightly of the solution.
Good to know: towards the omnichannel
Shopping is growing decentralized. It also needs to attract consumers to other platforms (such as social media, to name the most obvious). In this context, the “omnichannel” approach becomes important. On average, the “multi-channel” customer spends three times more than the customer present on one channel.
Over 16 years of expertise in the field of digital support
In large groups, such as Xerox, Armand Thiery or Fragonard, Solusquare claims more than 250 achievements in fifty countries. In addition to the comprehensiveness of its services, the brand offers additional advantages:
- A cloud availability rate of 99.995% based on a Tier IV data center, with a commitment to contractual availability;
- Technical support available 24/7;
- Various additional services, such as SEO or tracking suggestions for improvements;
Its data hosting remains in France, with the highest security standards for data center and cloud operation Complies with GDPR.
The cloud solution developed by Solusquare not only meets the needs of a B2B/B2C activity. Because it is modular, the offering of this software adapts and changes with its company.
Three important points to keep in mind:
- Conversion tools, social-media integration, SEO management … Thanks to the cloud, Solusquare CMS offers “omnichannel” management of all aspects of your e-commerce.
- From supply to product return, through inventory management and delivery, its dashboard provides complete supply chain tracking.
- Its first-API architecture enables exchanges across all formats, in addition to promoting the creation of new interfaces.