LIFE IN BRP
We create innovative ways to move – in snow, water, asphalt or dirt – even in the air.
Headquartered in Valcourt, Quebec, BRP has re-invented the way you access your world since 2003 and beyond. Building on a tradition of intelligence and customer focus since 1937, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland and Austria. We have over 12,600 motivated and resourceful people.
Our cutting-edge and unique product line includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am off-road and on-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, propulsion Evinrude and Rotax marine systems, as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our product lines with a specialized company of parts, accessories, and clothing to greatly enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about travel. Yours.
Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will grow within an experienced team that will welcome you.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
As Coordinator, e-Commerce Merchandising, you will be responsible for the rebirth of e-commerce (directly to the consumer) and marketplace channels in BRP. Using your unparalleled merchandising skills, you will drive sales growth for our assortment of high -performance parts and accessories. online store. You will report directly to the Head of Retail Change, but you will have the opportunity to work closely with Product Management (garments, parts, accessories), Digital Factory, Marketing, Retail-Commercial and Logistics teams on the launch experience leading users while helping the organization achieve its market change and growth goals
The Coordinator, e-Commerce Merchandising will be responsible for implementing the day-to-day tactical plan for merchandising parts and accessories and will partner with BRP’s Digital Factory to transform the online experience and improve the journey of customers by implementing emerging solutions and technologies.
YOUR MAIN DUTY
- Encourage the growth of e-commerce and marketplace channels by building successful assortments of merchandise
- Work closely with brand and product management teams to develop and optimize online content, ensuring that product sales and associated digital media are organized with customer needs in mind while supporting those revenue goals and conversions
- In conjunction with financial planners, manage OTB, revenue, total revenue, markdowns and stock weeks to drive and develop business strategies
- Optimize merchandising strategy to maximize site time, conversions, units per transaction and transaction value
- Measure the performance of web merchandising initiatives to identify problems and opportunities and thus suggest solutions
- Plan and execute a promotional calendar for targeted product categories or seasonal events
- Collaborate with BRP’s Digital Factory on developing creative content and marketing campaigns to support product promotion and visibility needs
YOUR QUALIFICATION AND ABILITY
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other equivalent
- 2 to 5 years experience in e-commerce, online marketplace and digital merchandising
- Experience in merchandising of vehicle parts and accessories, an asset
- Knowledge of the automotive and motorsports industry is a definite asset
- Great understanding of Omni-Channel and customer experience, as well as B2B and B2C contexts.
- Proven planning skills (sales + inventory planning) and experience managing an Open-to-Buy;
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue, conversion and retention goals
- Web analytics efficiency (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Experience in content management systems
- Experience using search engines, online product categorization and personalized recommendation platforms is an asset
- Good empathy for customer experience and expertise in designing solutions focused on customer needs
- Excellent leadership and ability to influence and engage with others in a multi-departmental environment, including stakeholders at the executive level
- Natural curiosity, growth thinking and obsession with detail
- Strong communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative business relationships both internally and externally
This job offer is no longer available.